Onesie World Pty Ltd Employees Information
Welcome to Onesie World Pty Ltd. We are an equal opportunity employment company and celebrate diversity within all of our workplaces.
The information in this document is primary for staff employed to work in Exhibitions and events. If you are unsure if this is for you, please ask us.
Before You Start Working With Us:
1. Please read the below "Your Rights at work Document", or click here.
2. URGENT: Please complete your photo ID which grants you access to the showground. This needs to be completed straight away. You will have received a message when you were hired, with a Link to your ID. Once you receive your ID, please send the ID Code to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can mark this task as completed.
5. All Staff 18 years old or over please provide an Emergency Contact Name and Phone number by email to email@example.com.
6. All staff who are involved in the Airbrush Tattoos Team, who are 18 years or over, MUST complete a Working With Children's Check, and send a copy of their completed check to firstname.lastname@example.org before commencing work. You will need to apply online and then attend a Service NSW centre to complete this task. You can apply for your Working With Children's Check here.
7. Any questions about pay, your award, or your rights or entitlements can be directed to email@example.com or to your manager.
8. Please be aware we have zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind, and will take appropriate action wherever harm has been caused. If you believe you are the victim of discrimination please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Rights at Work
Workers in Australia are ALWAYS afforded basic rights. You should familiarize yourself with these basic rights. Please let us know that you have read these rights, before you commence your employment with us. Our company is based in Sydney and therefore we hire staff according to NSW legislature. Click here to download a copy of the NSW Government's "Your Right's at Work".
Please ask your manager if you have any questions about your rights.
Show and Event Staff
Show and event staff are employed on a Casual basis, under the Travelling Shows Award (MA000102). To see information about this award click here.
The base rate for this award is higher than other awards, however this is a flat rate for all days including Weekends and Public Holidays. Lunches are not paid. There are overtime rates whenever you work more than 8 hours in a shift.
If you have any questions about your pay rate, or the award, please email email@example.com or ask your manager, outside of shift hours.
Staff not working under the Exhibition and Events Award, such as members of our administrative team or our design/marketing teams, have the same rights as other employees, however their awards and penalty rates are different. If you are unsure in any way about your Award please contact your manager. If you have any questions about your award please contact your manager.
Get in TouchWe'd Love to Hear From You, Please Get In Touch!
1A / 8 Kendall Street, Clyde, (near Granville NSW)
1300 696 637
We are open to the public by appointment only. Please contact us before coming to see us!