Red Deer Adult Onesie
Is it Christmas yet? Why wait for the most wonderful time of the year if the Christmas Deer Costume Onesies are just around the corner? It is time to bring out those cool Christmas spirit or grab this chance to buy a new one. This onesie will not disappoint. You cannot say no to this soft and fuzzy garment. It will make you feel the cold Christmas air all throughout the year just by wearing this. This onesie is perfect for adult men and women who like to flaunt their curves and muscles. Its style boosts confidence.
Each onesie is a deer-inspired design featuring a red body with polka dots, gartered wrist and ankle cuffs with a white underbelly, and an embroidered hoodie with plush ears and antlers.
Material: Polyester, Microfiber.
This onesie comes with Zippers in the back and front.
Please refer to our sizing scale below.
Sizing should be by worked out primarily by height, as follows. Please note that weight can sometimes be a factor. If you need help choosing the correct size, email us at email@example.com or call 1300 MY ONESIE (1300 696 637):
- Size S: Suitable for height 140cm-155cm(55"-61").
- Size M: Suitable for height 155cm-165cm(61"-65").
- Size L: Suitable for height 165cm-175cm(65"-69").
- Size XL: Suitable for height 175cm-185cm(69"-73").
If you are unsure about the size, we recommend you should go for one size up as it will be more comfortable and long-lasting.
Package Includes: 1* costume and Size reference Product details. (The shoes are not included)
- Return a defective item:
- Return non-defective products:
Please remember to Contact Us before returning any items. Thank you!
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use a Facebook pixel for the purposes of remarketing.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We will delete it upon receiving a written request, however we will retain any information the Australian Tax Office deems necessary.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
49 Margaret Street, Belfield NSW 2191, Australia
Terms Of Service
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
- Accuracy of Product Display
- Modifications To The Service And Prices
Orders cannot be cancelled. My Onesie prides itself in shipping orders ASAP!
- Personal Information
- Intellectual Property Rights